- The leading house-building industry publication
- Over eight years of continuous publishing
- Six issues per year
- Almost 13,000 UK-wide circulation
- High-quality production
- Leading editorial and news coverage
- Distribution at all major trade shows and conferences
- Also available in digital format
Showhome Magazine covers a wide range of building, development and legislative topics that concern the house-building industry. It features in-depth editorial written by industry experts from a variety of relevant professions across the entire house-building sector, consisting of cutting edge case studies, comment and interviews as well as high-profile product and industry news.
Showhome Magazine is the authoritative industry guide containing diverse and valued editorial content; understanding the trends and issues of the house-building sector.
- Over 35, 000 unique visitors per month
- Cutting edge platform
- YSH Tube – unique video content
- Ezine and banner campaigns available
- Fully interactive
- Educational and informative
- Easy to navigate
- Over 16,000 opted in members
Show Home is one of our favourite magazines – and we love magazines here at Simpler PR! The editorial content is always well written, pertinent and relevant, and the design is bang on trend. Our clients have enjoyed excellent response from editorial in Show Home. Where appropriate we always include Show Home in our media planning. The team are great to work with too which makes business a pleasure! Thank you and more of the same please!
Show Home is a 1st class vehicle that allows us to get directly in front of our core audience and we have a great working relationship with this publication.
Trendy Products specialises in contemporary home furniture so the pairing of our trendy home furnishings with the modern homes and interiors in Show Home magazine was an easily made decision. Our business benefited greatly from our editorial features and inclusion in the directory pages proved to be invaluable. We always received great support from the editorial team who were a delight to work with.