Hand Media International was established in 1990, we write, design, edit and publish 11 publications and host several events across a range of industries. All events and publications are supported with innovative and user-friendly websites to match the products within our portfolio. Our brands themselves includes a mix of B2B and consumer publications and events, hosted and circulated across international and national platforms, all of which are produced in-house further highlighting the diverse reach of the company.
We are currently seeking an energetic and results orientated Sales Executive to join our Sales team. Your daily job will involve speaking with clients and to advertising agencies, pitching to them both over the phone and face-to-face with formal or informal presentations. The ideal Sales Executive will have previous experience within a sales role and have an interest in pursuing a career within cross media sales. You will be driven, intelligent, outgoing and charismatic with the ability to listen and communicate well on all levels.
- Selling print, digital and events inventory face-to-face and over the telephone.
- Developing and following up on warm and cold leads both to prospective and pre-existing clients
- Record all calls and conversation with potential prospects into the CRM database
- You’ll need to keep abreast of the print, digital and events media industry through in-depth research and through actively using the latest blogs and social media
- You will be a motivated self-starter and possess a proven track record in a sales or customer facing role
- The ability to build effective conversations with all walks of life
- Your personality will be outgoing, interesting, intelligent, energetic and be a real self-starter
- Be able to articulate with the ability to think on your feet
- Have strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Be a hard worker as your earning potential and progression depends on your results
- Salary £23500 – £27500
- Uncapped Commission with realistic OTE of 10k-15k
- Hybrid working
- Company social days
- Early finish for team drinks on Fridays (provided by the company)